Monday, August 27, 2007

Unley Barbie..


No leopard prints here.....yet!

"Unley Barbie" This collagen injected, rhino plastic Barbie wears a leopard print outfit and drinks cosmopolitans while entertaining friends. Xenical prescription available as well as warehouse conversion condo.

& for a laugh.

" Salisbury Barbie"
This Barbie now comes with a stroller and infant doll. Optional accessories include a Centrelink life member form and bus pass. Gangsta Ken and his 1979 Commodore were available, but are now very difficult to find since the addition of the infant and a 10% off sale at Supercheap.

9 comments:

Vanessa x said...

LMFAO

Oh the fun I could have with these....

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

Eden, me deleting above, fabulous to see you have arrived safely in Adelaide. V will be so happy.

Do you think Barbie could lend me some Xenical, winter has not been kind to me :)

Edie said...

Plenty of Xenical for all :D, V keeps forgetting to take her tablets so we have heaps spare ;)

Great to see ya Ali!

Vanessa x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vanessa x said...

Doh ~ I deleted cos I made a mistake and didn't want my spelling judged hahaha.

.....

OMFG ROFLMFAO

That's not noice Eden PMSL.

Luckily I know you're joking and aren't acting like Miss Piggy does ~ your a bitch to my face .... not just behind it.

Edie said...

i always mak spellink mistakes cause im a bogan loike

Edie said...

Cow

Vanessa x said...

Moo