Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cold Blooded Creatures.

Cold Blooded Creatures.


Myself and the children I mean.

We all function better in the warmth in this family.

Adelaide had a "heatwave" recently ( I wore singlets for 2 blissful sunny weeks yet it was still barely warm enough to swim IMO! )

For two wonderful sunny shiny weeks I was happy...but now the chill has hit *cue tough southerners to giggle in disbelief, OK I know 20 degrees isn't thaaaaat cold* and I thought I'd be miserable.

But Dear Constant Reader....It ain't too bad!

It's been quite nice snuggling under the doona at night and having nice warm baths.


Teddy has discovered the joy of the Bogans favourite footwear, the almighty "Ugg" and showcased a pair of her own today. She put a whole new meaning into these boots are made for walking.




Bruno and Raph are in their element.

Mud

Puddles

Rain , what more could a little boy wish for?, other a mother that didn't hack at his hair herself that is ( how do you say Homeless Orphan Chic!).




And of course the kids have been enjoying their warm bubble baths too, god knows they need one by the end of the day to scrub all the mud off!



Adios!

No comments: