Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Divalicious overload and Newsflash ...the Terrible Two do love one another...






Excuse the huge overload of Raphaela pictures, but she was actually halfway groomed


and well behaved for once so I thought I might jump while the iron was hot so to speak


( I can sense one Poppa getting mucho excited right now).



Now bare with me me as I type a half hearted post to go with these photo's, my children

are actually trying to murder me via sleep deprivation and my brain has morphed into sludge.




So here we go.



These. is . my. children. ( minus Teddles )









See, they do actually love one another sometimes !








And look how long Diva's hair is now, trust me it normally doesn't look like this,
but caked in grime and food instead.


Its good to be back Dearest and most patient constant ( to my inconsistency ) Reader.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww look at them!!!
I am only getting a few pics to load tho...just red x for the others?

Cant believe how much they have grown!

x

Vanessa x said...

Oh she's such a doll Eden ~ she's grown SO much (and WOW at the hair).

Bruno is as gorgeous as ever.
x