Thursday, October 18, 2007

Raphaela is a big kindy girl!


Raphaela started her first day of Kindy today, I can't believe how fast time has gone....she'll be pestering me for my car keys soon!


She started the day with a breakfast on strawberries , she was actually meant to have a hearty meal but would rather filch fruit from her baby sister.





Raphaela decided on a "ensemble" consisting of new season Cotton On Kids & after prying a sobbing Bruno and Theodora from me leg proceeded to Kindy.





We then met with Vanessa who's little girl Kara attends the same kindy.


Raphaela adores Vanessa which basically proves that she has very little sense, she spent most of the time she was there clinging to her.



After staying long enough to admire some of Raphaela's artwork & watch her play with dolls( doesn't it look like a "Didor" ) I then bolted off for a quick David Jones Fix...MMMMM Fred Bare & Gavarlin!







And just a picture of Raphies bag hanging,because it looks so grown up!

7 comments:

Vanessa x said...

Ow, your daughter has the best taste lmao. You forgot to mention how, at pick up time, she saw you and ran into my arms hahahahaha ROFLMFAO

It's so good to have her at kindy ~ you know how I adore her xxxx

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!!!!

So glad she loves Kindy!
Can't believe how grown up she looks painting away!

Bai had her orientation today & was beside herself with excitement.
Where did our baby girls go?

xx

Edie said...

To Kindy! hahahahaha

Edie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

Congratulations to the Diva on her very first day. She looks so beautiful. PSML about her fondness for the lovely V, can't really blame her can we LOL.

Vanessa x said...

Awww thanks Ali.... can't wait to see Eden's reply to that comment LMFAO xx

Anonymous said...

I don't know Vanessa, but if Eden was my mum I'd probably run into Vanessa's arms also!

Kidding...Eden, we do miss you hear in Cairns!!

Nat