Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Spring has Sprung.


Anyone who knows me well knows how dependent upon the weather my moods are.

So when I woke to a warm bright sunny day after a couple of weeks of pretty miserable weather I practically leapt out of bed ( even a traumatising Raphaela poo incident couldn't bring me down!).



Of course then the girls "NEEDED" just the right outfits for C.A.F.E playgroup...we finally settled on Vintage Oilily for the Diva & Sprout for Teddy....of course it was hard choosing...my girls are rather deprived of pretty dresses.





We had a wonderful day sitting in the sun at playgroup, Raphaela was at her most charming and even Angry Baby kept whinging to a bare minimum.





Erin of course was there with Tamia, and not only was a motivated enough to get Beau to take a rare picture of me with Raphaela(even if she does look slightly traumatised)...but I actually got one of Erin & I together too!





Then after an afternoon of browsing the shops it was home to play with our new kitten...(Cupcake).
Isnt she adorable?.

Anywho ... I left the kids unattended for a minute to grab something from the shed & I found them all curled up in bed together hugging the cat.





Sometimes with just the addition of a little sunshine, life becomes quite grand.

(As an afterthought for my Dad...here's a black and white version of one of the Raphie pics...I know how you love them and I think this one looked pretty special)

No comments: