Monday, November 12, 2007

A Weeks Random Rambles...



Well not technically a week, dear Constant Reader, but five days is close enough for artistic license.

But I am back in blogger action thanks to a borrowed USB cable( Cheers Erin ) so here go my rambles.


Thursday.

Raphaela had Kindy & it was another lovely warm day so I thought we might use that as an excuse to bring out the new season Fred.


She wore the very chic tie waisted dress and it looked just gorgeous on her, my dodgy photography skills just don't do it justice.

After kindy drop off I then managed to abandon my other children with Beau long enough to duck out to BB's with Vanessa.


I had a very healthy breakfast of a biscuit & Diet coke. I dread to imagine what my insides look like!

Then it was off to Glenelg to take Bruno to the playground, and for an icecream, then Kindy pickup ( sadly no Bruno pictures, I forgot my camera ).


Friday.

We had MYTIME playgroup for children with special needs at C.A.F.E Enfield, Raphaela wore Target and Mummy sat on her butt and scarfed all the biscuits.





Then a quick visit to Erin's to cuddle with her cat, and home again home again.


I also got some cute pictures of Theodora and Cupcake that afternoon, they both curled up into the bouncer & had a sleep!



Saturday.

This was the day of the Adelaide Christmas Pageant.


I had originally planned on leaving Theodora with Beau and taking the big kids in to see the floats, but sadly they were both struck down with gastro.

I must be insane, because I decided to take Theodora in anyway and caught the bus into the city with her in the Baby Bjorn & Erin with her two girls.


Well...I can tell you dear constant reader, 6 hours with a 9 1/2 kg baby in the city does not a fun day maketh. Erin must be even madder than me because she decided to line up for Santa's Cave...4 hours later she finally got her photo's and left.

On the upside it gave me an excellent excuse to spend hours browsing David Jones, I was a good girl and left after only buying some new O.P.I nailpolish and Crabtree & Evelyn roomspray ( think I sampled every perfume in the store, omg I'm in lust with La Prarie's Silver Rain perfume! ).

Teddy had a nice play in the David Jones baby room as well...she takes after her Mummy and loves the place too!



Sunday & Monday

Just nice relaxing home days, nothing really to report.

Teddy is learning to feed herself, check out how much fun she had with a tub of yoghurt!


Well thats about all dear Constant Reader, hopefully chat more now I can load pictures again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress......how would you say it.....ah that's it.....

OMG


*thunk*

Absolutely stunning!

Vanessa x said...

Hellooooooo Ow!! That pic of Ted and the kitten is soooooo cute!!!

Have you killed the dog yet?? We'll have some more wine for you tonight ~ this place is like a resort :P

xxx