Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A diary of a day out....



We had a busy social day yesterday, it was so good to get out and about
and explore a bit.




In the morning Teddy and I drove to Stirling in the Adelaide Hills to meet Mikyla and the gorgeous Macy Mae for coffee( i was very pleased with myself as Ted and I were even colour coordinated...yes cringe cringe).




We ended up eating at The Organic Cafe & it is just beautiful there. I can't wait to go back and have a poke around in the produce section.




I had the yummiest foccacia with bocconcini & ham.

Then it was back into Adelaide to go collect Raphaela from her sleepover with Erin.




We stayed for dinner & watched the girls have their swim lessons, finally reaching home about 7.30.




What a day!

(Oh and I mustn't forget, a big thank you to Vanessa "oh cowish one" who drove me to the real estate that morning because I was to chicken to make a right turn, Onya V)

1 comment:

Vanessa x said...

Well I have to do something to make it easier for you to "handle" me.