Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My forgotten children.


I promise I don't lock them in cages and just trot them out for weddings and public holidays.

No really I swear!

So why all the pictures of Theodora you ask?

Well Dear Constant Reader ( as Stephen King would say)

Theodora doesn't sit in the pond and eat dirt, she doesnt cover her designer clothes with baked beans and flakey bits of tree bark.
She doesn't fall and get scabby noses or chins or rub yoghurt in her hair.

She also doesn't run from the camera.

Toddlers really aren't camera friendly!

So here are some new pictures,minus fancy fred bare and pretty poses....but they are having fun, and I hardly ever lock them up in the cage now...





5 comments:

Lea said...

OMG they are so cute I could kiss their lil faces off.
xxx

Vanessa x said...

Biting my tongue it almost hurts :P

I hope Raph didn't find any more balloons today ~ sooo funny.

Danni said...

What priceless pics, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Ah Eden how did you manage to breed such gorgeous kids...must come from their dad's side!!

Ali said...

Oh my I thought I would die laughing when I saw the top photo. They look like they are having a fabulous time, especially Raph. There are a few people I know who could use that cage LOL.