Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bjorn Wiinblad, Bathing Beautys & other Brags....


First things first I must get this over and done with.


I now own a Bjorn Wiinblad plate, he's a European artist who did alot of plate designs, is apparently tipped to be the next picasso (minus the huge prize tag) & sooo very Oilily!

My mother got me hooked on his designs, so I just have to post my newly mounted plate to rub it in a little. This plate is part of the Aladdin series and just gorgeous to look at.

Mother....It looks even noicer in real life!


Now, next......

Theodora and Bruno are now having swim lessons at Unley State Swim.

I don't think I've ever had as many compliments on an outfit as I have for Ted's swimming "ensemble".



I promised mum pics...so here you go....


Isn't she very Anne Gedde'ish!


Also Bruno has already been moved up to the Kindy swim classes...he gets to go in all by himself like a big boy!

Here's his certificate,I'm so Proud!


Last but not least, here is the The Divine Diva....simply being herself..







5 comments:

Lea said...

O
M
G

*thud*

xx

Vanessa x said...

LMFAO at Ted in the sunnies PMSL.

Looooooove the swimsuit ~ she is so bloody gorgeous Ow, even if she is angry :P

Woohooooooo Bruno! That's excellent xxx

Ali said...

Oh Eden your babies just keep getting more beautiful by the minute. Love the outfit on Ted, great that Bruno loves the water.

Sooky la la Max is still whinging after three years of lessons, he is doing my head in LOL. Good thing Mia's a fish.

Love that first photo of Raph, she is getting so big, where does the time go???

Anonymous said...

Oops. Sorry Edie. Meant this comment for Vanessa TYT.

Edie said...

K "Slag"erty

GFAG ^.^

Please don't use my personal blog to continue little vendetta's because V's blog doesnt allow personal comments