Saturday, January 26, 2008

Crazy Women coming to a Pub near you...



I went to a Hens Night last night...and lots of love and best wishes to the glowing Bride to be...but if she was an actual Hen she'd be a Boiler.

The Bride to be is one of my good friend Sheree's Mother in Law, and it quite amusing going out with them to say the least...they made us feel old!

So if you saw a busload of 40+ women out on friday night, dressed in 70's inspired outfits and fluro wigs ( picture an aged Britney Spears on a bad day) ...then that was us!


Here's a picture of me and Sheree(excuse the missing eyes, I drink..they disappear!)...we've been friends since we were 12, and for some reason unknown to me she still tolerates me!


Anyway back to the grindstone...Raphaela starts for sessions of Kindy this coming week, very exciting!

No comments: