Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Girls Day In.


Well despite my best intentions I did just about nothing today.

Well I vacuumed the car and washed the couch cover...again ( DO.NOT.ASK )...but nothing compared to what I usually do.

Bruno was at daycare today and Beau was at work, so it was just my and my girls, and it was rather nice.


And did I mention peaceful?

We wandered down the shops for milk, watched some DVDs and just chilled out in Raphaela's room taking pictures.


I just have to add these pictures of Raphaela and I, despite the fact the picture fully illustrates the fact I could eat an apple through a keyhole ( DAMN you mother for never getting me braces).


Don't we look cute!


I can't resist posting this picture of Ted either, I was faffing around in the kitchen and when I checked on her as it was rather quiet I discovered she'd climbed onto the couch and had fallen asleep ( disclaimer , although it was extremely tempting I did not leave her there).


We're off to Brighton tomorrow, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Danni said...

gorgeous pics Eden! Raphaela loves the camera and the camera loves her, she is so photogenic!