Saturday, January 12, 2008

The things we do to our children...



To amuse ourselves.

Including in Beaus case putting a tea towel turban on Theodora's head and singing
"Bollywood" style to her.

But she looked so cute, don't you think "tea towel chic" brings out her eyes!


Thursday was a stinking hot 42 here in Adelaide, so we did the only sane sensible thing as per usual...bundled all the kids into our hot car and dragged them to Brighton beach.







It was a lovely day though, we packed a nice picnic lunch,Raphaela managed to steal
some tourists toy shovel and none of us managed to drown.







Excellent!

Later that evening I abandoned the children so I could go help my friend Kelly pack up her house in Noarlunga. Which was pretty lucky I earned so much good Karma with her as the useless evil mouldering shit heap that I call a car decided to hemorrhage
coolant and die just as a pulled into a friends driveway the next morning.

Thanks so much Karen for keeping the kids entertained while I swore and coated myself in coolant...and thanks so much Kel for rescuing me!

~((HUGZ))~

Peace out!

No comments: