Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another day ...


Another "Mytime" spent scoffing Tim Tams and swilling endless mugs of tea.

Have I mentioned I adore Mytime?


I love having a child with "special needs".
All because Raphaela is graced with some measly little extra chromosome I get an excuse to have trained carers sit and entertain my children whilst I gasbag with like minded parents.

It is bliss my friends, BLISS.

Anyway while I sat and did nothing my children frolicked and looked adorable...here's the proof(none of Fatboy sorry, he wouldn't stay still for a photo).




P.S Constant Reader...I have finally met the lovely Karen...mother to Grace who's 4 with Down Syndrome and lover of all things Oilily.

Watch out Diva, you have competition!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Eden...I have read right back to the beginning. I can see so many similarities between Gracie and Raphaela, definitely some Diva qualities with both!
You just need to get your girl on some more mag covers and we'll be even ;)

You do realise that now I feel under pressure every week to trot out a new ensemble! Oh the stress - LOL

See you next week for more scoffing and quaffing! Remind me to ask you about the dance lessons, I'm interested to know how Raph likes them.


Karen

Anonymous said...

omg another oilily loving diva...match made in heaven. must see pics, i want matching twingys or something as equally divine.
miss ya
xx