Monday, December 17, 2007

My Bogan Bebe.


I shouldn't have.

If I had any true class or refinement I wouldn't have done this.



But goddamn it!, Theodora is 1 now and still only has about the same amount of hair Raphaela was born with...so I got the girl a headband.

*EB readers swoon in disgust at my lack of taste*

Even I think they're stupid, but hey I had to do something...ok!


I still think she looks pretty cute in it.

And cheeky, mustn't forget cheeky.



We had a nice day wandering the Glenelg shops yesterday, Beau was at a work trial(yes Dear Constant Reader, after he in true Chef fashion threw some plates around and quit his job yesterday) so we had some time to kill.


We ended up chilling out on the grass with a horrible/wonderful! greasy Yiros and watching the world go by.



Oh and my car radio caught on fire...but that my Darling Dearest Constant Reader is a whole other tale.
I'm not sure who wanted the Yiros more, the seagulls or Ted!



Last of all, for you Mumsy, my new haircut.


It was traumatic...but I got there in the end!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe, Mummy says doesn't Puff the Tragic Wagon (AKA The Chuck Truck) know it's illegal in SA to smoke with children in the car! Teds looks gorgeous and you too Darling! Say Thanks Mum for the superior genes!! Love Mum.

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's the first time I've seen a kid still look stunning with a poxy headband in!!! Where TF did you get that dress - your constant readers need to know so they can get one too!
Oh and as for Beau, tell him to keep chucking plates and take over from Gordon Ramsey, sounds like he has the attitude and is DEFINITELY much better looking! Your constant readers would much rather perv on Beau instead of Gordon on the telly any day.

Danni said...

Eden, Teddy is just beautiful! Im loving your hair too!

Danni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Wow. Don't tell EB (less I be eviscerated by the masses), but she looks pretty cute. :)

Love the haircut too.