Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Teddles & Special Childrens Xmas Party!


What a day, what A day.



This time last year I was nursing my newborn baby girl, I just cannot comprehend that she's 1 already!


We started the day by giving her presents, she just loves her new walker...almost as much as Bruno does!


Then I made myself look somewhat presentable, packed all the various kids up and packed them off to Erin's so I could take Raphaela to the Special Children's Christmas Party at the Adelaide Zoo.






We just had such a lovely day, we wandered around with Grace and Hannah checking out all the animals.






Raphaela spent the day scarfing all the free food,I've never know a child that can eat like her!(wonder where she gets it from?).


She received some wonderful pressies & she's fast asleep as I type still clutching the baby doll she was given.


Last but not least I've included a picture of the corn chip she shared with me.


Generous my girl is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ThEodoRa PeArL!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Teddy!!!
Wow a year...can't believe it.
xxx

Edie said...

Oh mum that poem made me teary!

Not what kind though haha!!!

Vanessa x said...

Love the one of you with Raph (above the corn chip pic). LMFAO

Your kids are so adorable.

xxxx