Sunday, December 2, 2007

"Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree".


Yesterday was December the 1st, so by annual Davidson tradition the Christmas tree went up (and down a few times *eye twitch*).








It looks a tad shonky, but hey, its all ours!


We also had a friends little boys 1st birthday party..we didn't stay long because I'm allergic to Play Cafe's but I'm sure the kidlets had fun.










I'm not even going to discuss the fact I took the wrong turn driving through the City on the way home Constant Reader!

2 comments:

Vanessa x said...

Oh no.... where did you end up???? Melbourne Street??? Park Rd???

The visuals I am getting aint great.

Edie said...

Melbourne, then tried what I thought was the way back to Unley and ended up down King William and into the middle of Hyde Park shopping strip.


*sobs*